Thank you for shopping with Little haus boutique. We would like you to read our Purchase and Shipping Terms carefully to ensure that you are fully aware of your rights when purchasing products (the Products) from our website.
Your order signifies your agreement to be bound by these Purchase and Shipping Terms, which constitute the agreement between Little Haus boutique Pty Ltd A.B.N
ABN is 60 615 254 101 (we, us, our or Little haus boutique Pty Ltd) and you.
You must provide complete and accurate details at the time of making your purchase. You may be required to provide additional details upon our request to ensure the accuracy of your order.
You must enter the correct delivery address and delivery instructions at the time of placing your order. If you enter an incorrect address, Little haus boutique is not obliged to re-send the order to the correct address at our own expense.
All prices quoted on the Website or pursuant to your enquiry with us are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and include GST. We reserve the right to vary the prices displayed on the Website from time to time and without notice to you.
Little Haus boutique accepts payment via credit card (Visa/Mastercard) and Paypal.
After you make payment for your order, we will email you to confirms receipt of your order.
PROCESSING OF ORDERS
We process purchases on business days, which are Monday to Friday and exclude public holidays in Victoria.
We will provide you with a tracking number once we have shipped your order to you.
CANCELLATION OF ORDERS
Little haus boutique may cancel your order if for any reason we are unable to provide you with the Products subject to your order. We will contact you should this occur.
You will not be entitled to claim any additional amounts or seek compensation for any loss, expense or damage (either direct or consequential) or for any loss of time or inconvenience, which may result from such cancellation.
DELIVERY OF ORDERS
Little haus boutique shall not be responsible for non-delivery or delay in delivery of any goods caused by force majeure and you and Little haus boutique shall be excused from performance of their respective obligations when and to the extent such performance is delayed or prevented by force majeure. If your need for the goods is reduced or suspended as a result of force majeure, and notification is within reasonable time of acceptance of the Order and prior to transfer of ownership, you shall be entitled to terminate the agreement. For the purpose of this commitment force majeure shall include but is not limited to natural disasters, civil disasters, political event, change of legal / political environment, business disruption, accidents, earthquake, flood, hurricane or typhoon, tornado, tsunami, volcanic eruption, wildfire/bushfire, landslide or avalanche, fire, flood, storm, earthquake, terrorist acts, revolt, war, financial markets disturbances, changes of regime or tax or regulatory authority, energy failure, external telecommunications failure, and/or failure of transport systems.
PLEASE ENTER YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS CORRECTLY AS ONCE IT HAS BEEN RECEIVED AND DISPATCHED WE CAN NOT ALTER THE ADDRESS AND YOU WILL BE CHARGED THE STANDARD APPLICABLE POSTAGE RATE TO RESEND IF WE RECIEVED THE ITEM BACK FROM THE WRONG DELIVERY ADDRESS.
RETURN OF PRODUCTS
Any return of Products to us by you will be governed in accordance with our return policy. Please not that Little haus boutique will only exchange a product or will issue customer a credit note if exchange of a product cannot be accomodated.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
- The products available on the website for sale under these Conditions of Sale are only available for sale to individuals who can make legally binding contracts. The products are not available to persons under the age of 18 years nor any other person legally prohibited from entering into a binding contract. By placing your order you are verifying to the Little haus boutique that you are able to make a legally binding contract.
- Your order is an offer by you to purchase a particular product for the price (including the delivery and other charges and taxes) specified on the website at the time of offer and shall be understood to be placed under these Conditions of Sale.
- These Conditions of Sale may change from time to time and you are required within reason to revisit these before placing your order to ensure that these Conditions of Sale have not changed
- This contract shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law in effect in the State of Victoria and by entering into contract both parties are accepting the jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Victoria in relation to any dispute between them.
- You shall inspect the goods immediately upon their arrival and shall within seven (7) days give notice to Little haus boutique if the goods are not in accordance with specified requirements. If you fail to give such notice, the goods shall be deemed to be in all respects in accordance with the specified requirements. No claim shall be recognised unless made in writing and received by Little Haus Boutique within seven (7) days after receipt of goods by you.
- You assume all risks and liabilities for consequences arising from the use of the goods whether singly or in combination with other goods and indemnify Gem in the Woods in respect of any such use. We are not liable for any infringement of patent rights arising out of the use of such goods by you or your instructions, expressed or implied, and it is your responsibility of to ensure that the goods when used by you are not damaged and no liability will be accepted by Gem in the Woods for the consequences of the use of damaged goods by you.
- Nothing in these Conditions of Sale is intended to exclude, restrict or modify any statutory obligation of Little Haus Boutique implied by the Goods Act, 1958.